Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mom and Dad Visit

Since I moved away from home almost 5 years ago (that seems like sooooo long!) I always look forward to visits from my parents!!! I was so so glad when they got to come for spring break 2 weeks ago. It is always so fun to see them! My mom is my very best friend, and I miss her terribly everyday. My dad is my hero and I look up to him so much. I'm a Daddy's girl, and there is just something about his hugs and his words that comfort me even in the most difficult times. With how difficult this month has been for Tyler and I, it was such a releif to have my parents so close for even a few short days. My mom taught me how to cook up our family's traditional St. Patrick's day meal, and it was DELISH! They even wore over some crazy wigs to our dinner. They threw me a birthday party a few days early so we could celebrate together. It was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment