Thursday, December 23, 2010

Had to...


All the loves of my life in one picture!
I have been so blessed since I've lived here to make such close relationships with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Because of the big age gaps in our family my aunts are like my sisters and my adorable cousins are like nieces and nephews. I treasure them all so much and love them to death! Since I moved here in 2006 Kelly has always been there for me. Her family moved back from Washington just as I started my freshman year. Since they lived so close, I did everything with them! And in the years since it's never changed. Kelly has become one of my very best friends. I tell her everything and can talk to her about anything. I can just show up at their house any time, let myself in, and feel at home. She and Curt and the kids are such a blessing in my life. I don't know what I would do without them! Kemp, Cami, Kerstyn, and Christian are just the loves of my, and now, Tyler's life. When we went with their fam to take their family pictures we just had to snap this cute photo.
Thanks Smiths for all you do for us. All the Sunday dinners, all the fun times!
We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Ditto, Brit, you have meant so much to us since! There have been so many times that I wondered what I would do without you! Thanks for being such a great niece and friend and for marrying someone like Tyler who is equally as cool!My children just adore you both!

    ReplyDelete