Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Year Ago...

Just a Sappy note to say...

A year ago today I was rummaging through my closet, trying on multiple outfits in an attempt to find the perfect thing to wear. I was crazy nervous and my stomach was full of butterflies. My best friend had just come home from his mission and asked me to go to dinner and a movie with him that night. Of course, I had said yes! But as the days til our date went by I began to feel really strong feelings about him and this date... Who knew then what this date would bring????

Tyler and I had our first, real, official date that night. It was the first time we had ever gone anywhere without Steve, Austin, Lindsay, or any other friends! He had only been home a few days from his mission, but I made sure to welcome him back to real life ;)
Since that date we have been inseparable. We have a had amazing year together- falling in love, getting married, and living Happily Ever After.

Tyler King, I love you so much!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment